This secured and guarded private property offers you access to all of the Resort’s facilities such as the bar-restaurant, a golf course, recreational areas and direct access to the beach. These privileges are a real bonus for you to enjoy a complete relaxation. However the most exquisite asset of this villa remains its soothing and calm atmosphere, far from the hustle of daily life. The whole set-up will undoubtedly seduce you.
1. Foundation and basement
• Foundation blocks and foundations are made of reinforced concrete slab in compliance with the structural engineer’s specifications
• Foundation walls are made of 200mm thick concrete blocks and 200mm thick reinforced concrete walls in compliance with the structural engineer’s specifications
• External : Pillars, reinforced concrete beams and 200 mm thick concrete walls in compliance with the structural engineer’s specifications
• Interior : 150 - 200mm thick concrete wall
• Floor slabs : Concrete slabs in compliance with the structural engineer’s specifications
• Sloping roof slabs and flat roofs in compliance with the structural engineer’s specifications
• Slate tiles fixed in compliance with the manufacturer’s specifications
• Tile terraces and balconies laid on a waterproofed surface
4. External wall finishes
4.1 Stone walls
• Pavement made of selected volcanic stones, randomly placed on certain walls of facades.
• Anchor rods placed at regular intervals to ensure solid fixation of stones and mortar in compliance with the structural engineer’s specifications
4.2 Plastered concrete walls
• 18-20mm thick cement mortar layer for a high quality plaster finish
• undercoat plus three layers of antifouling paint. Color palette according to architect specifications
5. Interior wall finishes
5.1 Dry Area
• Coated with 15 mm thick cement mortar.
• 3-5 mm plaster for high quality finish.
• Undercoat plus three layers of satin finish emulsion paint
5.1 Wet Area
• Ceramic tiles fixed from floor to ceiling on some walls of the bathrooms.
• Ceramic and / or granite tiles on kitchen walls above the counter.
• Wax concrete on specific surfaces of the bathrooms.
6. Floor finish
6.1. Interior spaces
• Selection of homogeneous ceramic tiles with corresponding joints.
• Ceramic tiles on floors with waterproofing treatment.
• Concrete waxed in specific areas of shower with a sealing treatment.
• 6.3. Varangue and terraces
• Selection of homogeneous non-slip tiles for exteriors, with corresponding joints.
7. Ceiling finish
• Suspended plasterboard ceilings coated with an undercoat plus three coats of satin finish emulsion paint
• Aluminum windows and doors with clear or opaque safety glazing panes designed to withstand tropical and cyclonic conditions
• Entrance door made of solid wood.
• Interior doors made of solid wood
• Shower glazing glass panes in selected areas of the bathrooms.
9. Vertical glass panes and pergolas
• Solid wood and / or galvanized steel and painted according to Engineer’s specifications,
Finishes (varnishes or paints) according to the Architect’s specifications.
1. Electrical installations
• Recessed electrical installation and quality fittings (European standard) in all rooms.
• LED lighting for all indoor and outdoor lighting points (walls, floors and ceilings).
• Power outlets in all areas.
• Electrical installation certified by the electrical engineer.
2. Bathroom, fixtures and fittings
• High quality bathroom furniture supplied by an approved supplier.
• High quality sanitary wares according to architect’s selection
• High quality taps according to the architect's selection.
• High quality fittings by an authorized supplier according to the architect's selection.
3. Plumbing installations
• Installation of hot and cold pipes and hoses for kitchens and bathrooms.
• LPG gas for kitchens with external gas tank.
4. Air conditioning and ventilation systems
• Individual air conditioning system in all rooms.
5. Kitchens and laundry
• High-end kitchen and laundry furniture by an authorized supplier.
6. Computerised communication system
• Facilities and services provided by IT specialists
• Internet access throughout the villa
• IPTV system
• Telephone line, intercom
• Alarm system ready to be installed according to specialists' details
7. Waste management
• All wastewater will be connected to the Anahita treatment plant.
Separate irrigation water system available on site for gardening.
1. Driveway and parking
• Self-locking pavers in selected areas according to architect’s details.
• Pedestrian gate opening controlled by intercom or digi-pad.
• Automated sliding gate for vehicles.
• Instant lawn and landscaping according to the plans and specifications of the landscape architect
• Automatic irrigation system installed according to the specialists' details.
3. Pool and ponds
• Construction of the pool and ponds by a specialist.
• Tiling of the pool and ponds according to the architect recommendations
• Swimming pool deck in homogeneous non-slip tiles according to the architect's selection
• Two world class resorts in close proximity, Anahita, The Resort and Four Seasons Resort Mauritius
• Butler service available in villa
• 7 restaurants and 3 bars close to the villa
• Private beaches
• Secure residential complex
• Adhesion to Anahita Golf Club on request
• Access to a wide range of leisure activities